The Pelham Tennis Center is located at the Pelham City Park Complex.
Facilities & Amenities
- Nine lighted hard courts with water coolers and player benches
- Fiberglass backboard on Court Number 1
- Comfortable viewing from the covered porch with ceiling fans for those hot summer days
- Restrooms with plenty of space to change clothes
- All facilities are wheelchair accessible
PTC offers an adult team fee of $250, please call 205-621-3380 for more information.
- Men's Leagues: Regular USTA (fall and spring season with a 2 singles, 3 doubles format), Men's 40+ USTA (fall and spring season with a 2 singles, 3 doubles format), Men's 55+ USTA (fall and spring season), Flex, Combo, Tri-Level, and Mixed Doubles
- Women's Leagues: Regular USTA (winter and spring), Flex, Combo, Tri-Level, LITL (regular and doubles only), Mixed Doubles, and Fall Fun Flex (FFF)
- Junior Leagues: Spring, summer, and fall seasons in USTA local league
- Pelham High School and Pelham Park Middle School practice and play home matches at the Tennis Center
Beginner Junior Clinics:
- Monday and Thursday / Ages 10-14 / 4:30 pm - 5:30 pm
- Tuesday / Ages 6-14 / 2:30 pm - 3:30 pm
- Wednesday / Ages 6-10 / 3:30 pm - 4:30 pm
- Wednesday / Ages 6-14 / 4:30 pm - 5:30 pm and 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Beginner Adult Clinics:
- Monday / Beginner Mixed Doubles / 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- Wednesday / Beginner Ladies / 11:00 am - 12:00 noon
- Thursday / Beginner Ladies / 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
'For more information call Rusty Wilkes at (205) - 223 - 1166.