- Minutes and Agendas
- City of Pelham Code of Ordinances by Municipal Code Corporation
- Code of Alabama
- Assessment letters may be obtained by calling the Pelham Water Works at 205-620-6420.
- The Pelham Municipal Court Clerk can be reached at 205-620-6407.
- Public Records Access Policy
- Public Records Request Form (PDF)
- Funding Request Form (PDF)
Learn how to apply for either annexation into the City of Pelham or to be deannexed.
Any vendor desiring to be placed on the city’s bid list may send their bid letter to the City Clerk.
Municipal Elections are held on the fourth Tuesday in August every 4 years.