Pay Bill Online
Pay and Manage Your Bill
About the Online Bill Access
- Convenient 24/7 access
- No payment is required to view your bill online.
- If your account is past due or about to be disconnected, you should not assume online payments will avoid service disruption. If service has been disconnected due to delinquency, please contact our office at 205-620-6420 during normal business hours. If you have any questions or do not understand this disclosure, please call our office for assistance.
- An online credit card payment is non-refundable unless it is an over payment of a finalized account. A final account that has been over-paid by a credit card transaction will be issued a refund check by Pelham Water Works after 30 days.
- The convenience fee is non-refundable.
- We currently accept Visa, MasterCard and Discover cards. Online payments have a convenience fee of 3.25%.
- When using our website to make payments, please do not click "Pay Now" more than one time. If you feel your payment did not process, please call 205-620-6420, Monday - Friday, between 7:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. or email the water department.
- Duplicate payments will be a credit on your account and will not be refunded.
- Payments reversed through your merchant may incur a charge back fee payment along with the 3.25% fee per payment.
- When you use this service, you and any person you authorize to perform these functions on your account, agree to these terms and conditions.
- Never be late with a payment by enrolling in automatic bank draft. This option is free of charge. Complete the Bank Draft Authorization form (PDF) and return it to the Water Department, along with a copy of a VOID check. Please verify that your information has been received and processed.
- If the City of Pelham determines that a payment error has been made, the amount in error will be promptly corrected.